Monday, September 21, 2015

Picture Perfect

I don't have an eloquent way of summing up everything that has happened in the last 10 days in words but I have lots of pictures. So in this post I will be telling you my story through pictures! I hope you enjoy.

Blessings,
Julie



 Pictures from the Refugee Vigil held in George Square. We lit candles and held signs for the refugees.
 













At Proms in the Park in Glasgow Green. It wasn't an American Prom but a type of concert with a symphony and some other choral groups and soloists. 


My flatmate Amanda and I are standing next to this Glasgow Green Man on our way to Proms in the Park. 



Visiting St. Andrews and Perth for the weekend with Sam's placement. We went to the beach and got to try out golfing on the putting green. I pretended like I was a famous golfer!


This is Sam and I at the beach. She is working at St. Pauls which has a lot of drop in programs for kids of different ages. There were 8 kids ages 15-17 that came on this trip. 



We got ice cream at this amazing ice cream shop and ate it next to the ruins of this cathedral! It was spectacular and the boys ended up getting two tubs of 24 scoops of ice cream, which we then had to help them finish. 



A view from the path along the water. Absolutely beautiful and the sun was shining all day!


On our drive back from St. Andrews to the cabins we were staying in Perth we crossed over this bridge and saw this view!

1 comment:

  1. St. Andrews! And here am I the only golfer in this family staying home!

    ReplyDelete